Saturday, July 7, 2012

B&O Bang & Olufsen Beolab 1 speakers £1850 ono ?

Bang & Olufsen Beolab 1 speakers Silver with black frets I bought these from B&O in Camberley in 2009 and they have had very little use since. I was previously using these with a Beolab 2 sub which I no longer own. Comes with mains leads and the beolink cables (2m, 2m and a 20m unused cable still in original B&O box) These speakers work 100% and sound amazing but do have a couple of light scratches to the casing and base. These light scratches do not however retract the overall look of the speakers, they look stunning! The black frets are only about a year old as the speakers originaly came with grey frets which did not look that nice so I had them replaced with brand new original black ones. These are very popular speakers and in my opinion ones of the best speakers B&O produced. I am also selling the Beosound 3000 and stand in the photos and will do a deal on the lot together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular