Sunday, November 11, 2012
REDUCED TO CLEAR Logitech speaker .
Hi all,
I am selling this smart Logitech speaker as I am moving house and trying to make space for my new flat.
They were rarely used and still in great working condition.
Perfect to connect with your PC or Laptop!
Pick up from Ealing Broadway, Wembley central or central London.
Thanks for looking.
Comes from a smoke and pet free household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
""""LOVELY BRAND NEW RETRO STEREO"""""""" 50 FOR AN ALL IN ONE SYSTEM............
-
Hi, I have for sale Tower Samsung speakers x 6 (with some scratches) in good working order plus two Watson speakers for a small HiFi p...
-
Selling my beloved pioneer unit . This unit is 3 months old and it has only been used on few occasions . I have just moved into a second f...
-
2 x 25 watts home mix speakers in silver Both speakers are working in perfect condition and they sound great!!! I was using these sp...
-
Brand new in an unopened box (unwanted present)- a Panasonic SC-HC25DB in Black! Featuring a CD player, integrated speakers, DAB radio an...
-
Apple iPod Touch 8GB (2nd Gen) All working and restored to factory settings but only the iPod so sale, no headphones or cables... Ge...
-
here for sale , separate Component HiFi, Technics sound system in Very Good Condition, Fully working order withremote control, RDS radio, C...
-
Brand New USB Plug And Play Can Speaker with radio very good in quality available in all varieties .SD memory card slot Must see pictures. G...
-
20 Great condition home theatre system with built in DVD player. Comes with main unit containing DVD player, remote control, 5 small spea...
-
Frequency low 860 Hz Frequency high 3660 Hz thanks size 60cmX60cm 07745324575 Any colors
0 comments:
Post a Comment