Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Logitech Z-906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers - Brand New - Urgent - £235 -

Hey fellow buyers, Here i have for sale is a brand new unopened Logitech Z-906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers. These speakers go for 237.99 at Amazon, where i had bought them. However I ordered them last night, but my parents rejected them today morning and are disappointed with me because these speakers will be too loud for my house and they are also quite expensive. I am still awaiting delivery which should arrive within this Friday. I have reduced the price from 237.99 to 235 for a quick sale. For more information on the speakers please check this website: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/speaker-system-Z906 If not please call me or email me. Offers may be considered... Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular