Tuesday, August 28, 2012

iPod Shuffle 1GB 2nd Generation - Good condition !

For sale my iPod shuffle 2nd generation 1GB in good condition. This iPod has only the odd light scratch here and there due to usage, but the device is in perfect working order. I hsve fully restored the iPod to factory condition and I have installed the latest update. All you need to do is upload you favourite music and your ready to go. Being one of the most compact Generation of Shuffle available, this device is perfect for the active or even not so active indivisual. Wehter your going for a run or just chilling out somewhere, the compact design is both practical and discreet. I am looking for 20 for the iPod but I will consider any offer, so please feel free to email me. This iPod will come with original Apple USB charger. I can also supply a mains adapter for an additional 5, please feel free to ask for this option. FREE UK POSTAGE, OR COLLECTION :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular