Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eltax surround sound speakers +

I am selling on behalf of my son his surround sound 5 speaker setup. He bought a complete entertainment system about 8 years ago but left home 2 years later, leaving his speakers and amp behind. The amp sold recently and just the speakers remain to be sold. They are in good working order but I no longer have the amp to demonstrate them all working. Can only demonstrate 2 at a time on my old amp. You are more than welcome to bring your amp along for demo purposes. . As you can see from the pics, the setup comprises 2 floor standing speakers, 2 book shelf speakers (for the rear) and a single front centre speaker. The setup reproduces excellent quality sound. Finally, I have a floorstanding sub woofer for sale seperately advertised (not included in this advert)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular