Thursday, November 8, 2012

beats by dre studio headphones black .

this is a reluctant sale of my designer headphones. i would love to keep them but the wife says that i am too old for them! aaaaanway ... about the headphones ... they have only really been worn about the house as the wife wont be seen dead with me outside in them. as they have never been outside they are in an as new condition. they are 100% genuine and I will give you the registration certificate when the headphones are bought. if you would like to try the headphones just before buying them then please feel free. as you can see from the photos they still have everything with them. some of the stuff is still in the cellophane ... i.e. a wire that i have no idea what to do with. these would make an excellent gift or treat for someone (or for yourself) as they are basically new. drop me an email or preferably call or text me if you would like to buy them. as these headphones really have to be sold as im not going to use them anymore I may be open to offers ... nothing stupid though cos these cost a lot. i can deliver if needed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular