Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BeatsSolo by dr.dre headphones - white - BRAND NEW, never been open - still in packaging!! ?

BEATS SOLO BY DR. DRE Brand NEW On-Ear Headphones, white, featuring superior strength headband. Beats Solo brings you the same amazing sound but in a smaller, lighter on ear design. Bought these with my HTC phone, but decided I did not want them in the end which is why I am selling them. Remote/Mic Compatible with all HTC phones. Although can be used on MP3s/Ipods/Iphones etc. as normal headphones. Includes headphone case and on cable remote & mic control so you can track up/down, forward/rewind, play, pause, answer, end call and voice dial while on the move. Has never been open - still brand new in box with plastic film securing the box is closed. 150 o.n.o. + postage. Please email/message me on here rather than phoning and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular