Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pioneer DDJ S1 controller with Pioneer Earphones *

Selling my beloved pioneer unit . This unit is 3 months old and it has only been used on few occasions . I have just moved into a second floor flat and have had complaints about the noise hence selling this unit . The unit was bought for 950 plus VAT and earphones were 160 so i am asking for 800 all in or very near offer . This unit is amazing and if your a pioneer fan than this unit is for you .. I also have a old school pioneer amp and some Jammo speakers and would be willing to do a deal on the whole lot if you need them. I have pictures of everything but have not been able to upload them but call me if you are interested will send some pics of it .. Very enjoyable unit i will be sad to part company with it . Thank you for your interest . contact me on 07943117456: Rob

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular